About this project
Design: A system in which NHS uses the power of social media influencers for cancer prevention messaging in 2030.
Target Audience: Young people in their 20s and 30s.
Unique Selling Points:
1) no need to buy a new product to use the system
2) accessible to anyone that has a social media account
3) easily adaptable for carrying out different types of cancers or any other disease prevention
• helping to form a habit to practise and actively participate in early cancer prevention
• makes cancer prevention equally available for people of different economic and social status, education, sex, and living area
• ripple effect: although targeted at young people cancer prevention messages reaches broader audiences from different generations (parents, grandparents, children)